- Sep 8, 2017
PRL paper on particle acceleration by high Mach number shocks by Dr. Y. Matsumoto et al. published. (online September 8)
- Mar 2-3, 2017
The Multi-Messenger Astronomy Workshop was held on March 2nd and 3rd. All the presentation titles and materials are now available in English.
- Dec 9, 2016
The Science paper on EHE, "Constraints on Ultra-High-Energy Cosmic Ray Sources from a Search for Neutrinos Above 10 PeV with IceCube" by Dr. A. Ishihara et al. is published
and selected as "PRL Editors’ Suggestion”on Physical Review Letter.
- Dec 5, 2016
Finalists Compete for Prestigious ACM Gordon Bell Prize in High Performance Computing [by a research team from RIKEN, Chiba University (Dr. Hotta), Kobe University and Fujitsu Ltd.]
- Sept 7, 2016
- Our newsletter, ICEHAP NEWS no.4 is now available.
- July 11-16, 2016
- 6th East-Asia School and Workshop on
Laboratory, Space, and Astrophysical plasmas [EASW2016]
- Mar 25, 2016
- Science paper on Large-scale magnetic fields at high Reynolds numbers in magnetohydrodynamic simulations by Dr. H. Hotta et al. published.
- Nov 25, 2015
[Nikkei Sciense] Neutrinos at the Ends of the Earth, Francis Halzen, SCIENTIFIC AMERICAN October 2015 [supervised by Dr. S. Yoshida] [in Japanese]
- Oct 19, 2015
[Tokyo Shimbun] Detection of Neutrinos by IceCube [Dr. S. Yoshida] [in Japanese]
- Aug 3 -7, 2015
- Summer School SS2015 [in Japanese]
- Feb 27, 2015
- Science paper on Stochastic electron acceleration during spontaneous turbulent reconnection in a strong shock wave by Dr. Y. Matsumoto et al. published.
- Dec 04, 2014
- APJ paper on Astronomers Identify Gas Spirals as a Nursery of Twin Stars through ALMA Observation by Dr. T. Hanawa et al. published.
- Aug 4 -8, 2014
- Summer School SS2014 [in Japanese]
- Jun 26, 2014
- ICEHAP NEWS No.2 published.
- Mar 15, 2014
5th YOJI TOTSUKA MEMORIAL PRIZE [Dr. S. Yoshida, Dr. Ishihara]
- Mar 14, 2014
The ICEHAP Workshop "Cosmic Neutrino PeVatron (NuPeV 2014)" Presentation Files
- Feb 17 -19, 2014
The ICEHAP Workshop "Cosmic Neutrino PeVatron (NuPeV 2014)"
- Jan 23, 2014
[Yomiuri Shimbun] Detection of Ultra-high Energy Neutrinos by IceCube
[Dr. S. Yoshida, Dr. Ishihara]